To support our ongoing focus on enhancing our digital capabilities, we are making some changes to the way we receive documents from advisors, distributors, and customers.
What’s happening now?
Effective September 19, 2022, any policy and agency-related documents mailed to ivari are to be directed to our new mailing address: ivari, P.O. Box 4241, Station A, Toronto, ON, M5W 5R3, and NOT to our current address: 500-5000 Yonge Street.
Important! This change only applies to Canada Post mail and does not impact courier services. Please continue to use the 500-5000 Yonge Street address for ICS Courier and other courier services.
We are in the process of updating our website and marketing materials with the new address, though some system-generated correspondence (letters, confirmations, statements) will continue to include the previous address for a few months.
Rest assured, we will be re-directing mail sent to the previous address for a transitional period. However, to avoid any potential delays, we encourage you to begin to use the new mailing address starting September 19, 2022.
Which address should you use?
1. All paper mail related to policyholders, as well as agency-related mail for compensation and contracting, should now begin to be sent to the new address.
- Forms, applications and other written requests for information and policy changes, etc.
- Claims requests
- Payment information
- Commission and contracting information
2. All corporate correspondence for ivari should continue to use the 200-5000 Yonge Street address.
- Written correspondence directed to the ivari sales team (not policy or contracting related)
- Legal and compliance documents
- Other corporate correspondence such as financial, actuarial, or human resources
Effective January 31, 2023, we will no longer be accepting any documents from advisors, distributors or customers by fax and our fax number will be disabled. To that end, we have removed our fax number from our website and are working towards removing it from all ivari forms, applications, and communications.
Stick with these digital tools!
You and your clients can continue to send requests/documents directly to ivari through our easy-to-use digital tools.
webcappow – our online advisor portal for all your new business and inforce policy needs.
For you and your clients:
Send Documents tool – a simple and secure way to send ivari forms and other documents directly to ivari online.
Some of our forms can be completed entirely online before submitting — no downloading/uploading necessary! Visit our Online Change Forms page for details.
Online forms include:
Published on: September 7, 2022