ivari is committed to clear communication whether we’re talking about insurance products or building your career. This may be a little bit different than what you think an insurance company is all about, and we’re ok with that. Are you ready to start the conversation? Come on in and take a look at the openings we have right now.
Who is ivari?
Hello. Welcome to a completely new kind of insurance company.
At ivari you’ll find a supportive work environment that takes your career, health and life/work balance seriously. We know that a healthy workplace is a happy workplace. And a happy workplace is a productive one. That’s why we are committed to finding the best employees and then helping them succeed in everything they do.
ivari strives to attract, develop, and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and the communities in which we do business.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported.
Our commitment to inclusivity is reflected in the safeguards, policies and commitments we have in place to remove barriers and provide equal opportunities to prospective and current employees, without discrimination.
What’s in it for you?
We offer our employees a competitive base salary and incentive plan along with health and dental benefits for the entire family, but to us that’s just the beginning. When you join the ivari team you also get…
- A pension plan to help you save for your retirement
- An employee savings plan to help you save even more
- Free onsite financial planning
- Fantastic vacation plan and time off
- Flexible work arrangements
- A recognition program to cheer you on, motivate and reward
- Great employee discounts on a variety of attractions and services and exclusive perks through Perkopolis
- Wellness programs to keep you healthy and happy
Learn and grow at ivari
If you agree that learning is a life-long adventure then you are going to love ivari! At ivari we believe that helping you grow and develop is an investment in you and in us. We support learning that helps you succeed now and in the future. In addition to our in-house and industry offerings, we also encourage employees to take advantage of our tuition reimbursement program.
What about fun?
We’re all about telling it like it is and plain talk. We are a professional organization but that doesn’t mean that we can’t kick back and have a little fun every now and again. We offer our employees:
- A casual dress code that allows you the flexibility to dress for your day
- Foosball, pool table and TVs in our lounge
- Free coffee, tea and hot chocolate – and it’s the good kind, too!
- Awesome employee events, including Employee Appreciation Day, Thanksgiving and much more
- Outdoor summer patio to unwind and enjoy lunch or a break
At ivari, we care about the health and well-being of all Canadians.
Since 2000, our charitable giving program, today known as Healthy Steps, has supported a diverse group of organizations that make Canada a better, healthier place to live. Through Healthy Steps, we support programs that help give children and teens the knowledge and preparation they need to get a head start to lifelong healthy living.
We also partner with the United Way Centraide Canada to give back to organizations working to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Employees are encouraged to get involved with onsite fundraising events that happen year round.
Volunteering your time is good for the community and it’s also good for you!
That’s why we offer paid volunteer time that our employees can take advantage of to help make our community, and our world, a better place.
What you bring to ivari…
But enough about us. What we are really interested in is you. We are looking for people who understand the importance of…
- Keeping things simple and easy-to-understand.
- Sticking to your word and delivering your best work everyday
- Partnering with others to build strong relationships.
- Helping others grow and develop.
- Understanding the business, the market and our customers.
- Adapting to a changing environment.
- Doing the right thing and making fact-based decisions.