Family Wealth Transfer Strategy from ivari
Do you wish you could:
- Provide financially for the future of your children?
- Give while you are still alive rather than just at death through your will?
- Create an inheritance for your child that is affordable?
- Provide money for your children with minimal, or no, tax consequences?
- Gift while you are still alive, yet still maintain control of your assets and benefit from the tax-deferred savings?
Now you can!
By using the Family Wealth Transfer Strategy, you can efficiently transfer non-registered assets to your children1 and increase the value of your estate at death. This is done by minimizing income taxes and bypassing probate and estate fees, all while providing your children with valuable lifetime insurance protection.2
Talk to your advisor to see if the Family Wealth Strategy from ivari is right for you.
1 The definition of child is very broadly defined and includes natural child, grandchild, adopted child, stepchild, child of a spouse; a person who, at any time before the person attained the age of 19 years, was wholly dependent on the parent for support and was in custody and control of the parent; a child of the person’s spouse or common-law partner, a spouse or common-law partner of the child.
2 The amount of insurance protection on the child as well as any premium deposit must be financially justifiable and is subject to underwriting requirements and considerations.
- Life stages
- Personal finance and saving