Life insurance is only a part of your clients’ total protection plan. Of course, you can ensure that your clients are fully covered with temporary life insurance products from ivari including Term 10, 20 or 30, or permanent coverage with prosperity Universal Life or ivari Universal Life. But don’t stop there. It’s important to let your clients know that there is also Critical Illness Protection from ivari. Critical Illness Protection is a cost-effective way to protect against financial stress when there is a critical illness diagnosis, and your client survives.
Critical Illness Protection from ivari provides:
- Either 4-condition or 25-condition coverage as a standalone or rider
- Critical Illness Protection Benefit – a one-time, lump-sum payment if the life insured is diagnosed with one of the covered conditions
- Early Detection Benefit – a one-time, lump-sum payment of up to 15%* if your client is diagnosed with one of the covered conditions. (This payment will not reduce the Critical Illness Benefit.)
- Access to Virtual Healthcare by Maple – provides quick medical advice and treatment from a qualified medical professional without having to meet in-person
Bundle and save
A 25-condition Critical Illness Protection Rider can now be added to an inforce life insurance policy without having to add a new life coverage at the same time saving clients up to 15%!**
ivari offers a full suite of insurance protection products for your clients. Make sure your clients are fully protected with life insurance from ivari, including our flexible and affordable Critical Illness Protection.
* Early Detection Benefit is the lesser of: a) 15% of the then current Critical Illness Benefit; and b) $50,000.
** Based on a 25-condition policy with an average Critical Illness Benefit amount of $80,000.