Take the opportunity this holiday season to remind your critical illness policyholders about their virtual care coverage with Maple. Maple is Canada’s #1 virtual care platform with over 800K five-star reviews. Millions of Canadians are seeing doctors on Maple and love it.
On Maple, ivari critical illness policyholders are able to:
- Connect to general practitioners online within minutes for medical advice, prescriptions, lab requisitions, and more. Policyholders can access this fully covered service 4 times per year, 24/7/365. Receive an expert medical opinion from Maple’s Canadian-licensed specialists to ensure policyholders feel confident about their health and medical decisions.
How does it work?
- Get Started – To register, ivari critical illness policyholders can visit getmaple.ca/ivari with their policy ID number. Or, if they have an existing account, they can log in to the Maple app on their smartphone or tablet.
- Get Care – When they’d like to speak to a provider, they click “Get care”, choose the provider that they’d like to see and select their symptoms.
- Pair with a provider – Pair with a healthcare provider and connect through instant message, video or audio.
- Receive treatment – Discuss their reason for the visit with the provider. If they receive a prescription, they can select delivery or pick-up.
If your clients get struck with the flu or feel unwell during the holiday season and don’t have access to a doctor, they can see a doctor online in minutes, 24/7 on Maple.
ivari critical illness policyholders can get more information about their Maple coverage at:
Virtual Healthcare Services by Maple is a non-contractual benefit and is subject to program availability. Maple Corporation is the sole provider of the Virtual Healthcare Services available with ivari Critical Illness policies. ivari and its affiliates are not liable for the quality or availability of the products or services offered by Maple Corporation or any of its affiliates. Maple Corporation is not an agent or broker of ivari.
Published on: December 6, 2023